- Try both singular and plural versions of your search query. For example, singular "pony" and plural "ponies"; or, singular "dragonfly" and plural "dragonflies".
- Use a broader term. For example, you may be looking for "Monarch", but may have more luck with "butterfly".
- Some search terms may need to be divided. For example, you might need to try both "wallmirrors" and "wall mirrors".
- Some search terms work best when NOT divided. For example, "seahorse" will be more effective than "sea horse".
- Some search queries will work better if you place quotation marks around the words. For example, if you are only looking for "contemporary mirrors", then use the quotes because the words can go together as a phrase. Otherwise, the results will show any reference to "contemporary" [such as contemporary earrings] and any reference to mirrors [such as fantasy mirrors].
ARTISTS HOME | SEARCH PAGE